A guarantee of quality
The reliability of the results and the quality of the service are our priorities.
The AQUANAL laboratory meets the requirements of the NF EN ISO/CEI 17025 standard and is accredited by COFRAC (LAB GTA 25: Physico-chemical analyses for the determination of composition, quality and technological criteria, and nutritional labelling in food and feed).
COFRAC accreditation for testing, no. 1-0703 « Scope available on www.cofrac.fr »
Techniques, equipment and...
men and women who guarantee our experience
AQUANAL has a 2,000 m2 laboratory equipped with high-performance analysis tools, reflecting the laboratory's ambition to guarantee quality analysis results that meet the requirements of its customers.
- Homogenising mills, mineralisers, Kjeldhal distillers, calcination furnaces, ovens, Soxhlet extractors, automats, laminar flow hoods, etc.
- Gas chromatography systems coupled with specific detectors (ECD, FID).
- Liquid chromatography systems coupled with specific detectors (fluorescence, UV, visible, electrochemistry, conductimetry).
- Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) system
- Ion Chromatography-Pulsed Amperometric Detection Systems (HPAEC-PAD).
- Inductively coupled plasma spectrometers (ICP-AES and ICP-MS).